Victorian Motel 2023 Rates
|Rates based on 4 people per room. Extra person $25 per night.||DELUXE MOTEL ROOM||1-ROOM EFFICIENCY SUITE||2- ROOM EFFICIENCY SUITE||DELUXE KING ROOM|
|DESCRIPTION||2 Double Beds, Private Bath, Small Beverage Refrigerator, Balcony||1 King Bed, 1 Hide-a-Bed, Kitchenette w/ Microwave, and Private Bath||2 Double Beds in Private Bedroom, Hide-a-Bed in Living Room, Kitchenette w/ Microwave and Private Bath, Balcony||1 King Bed and Private Bath, Small Beverage Refrigerator|
|SLEEPS||2-4 People||2-4 People||2-6 People||2 People|
|Jan 3 - March 16||$95 / $125 / $135||$100 / $130 / $150||$115 / $140 / $155||$95 / $125 / $135|
|March 17 - May 11||$155 / $185||$165 / $190||$170 / $200||$145 / $175|
|May 12 - June 8||$205 / $225 / $240||$210 / $230 / $245||$220 / $240 / $255||$185 / $210 / $215|
|June 9 - June 29||$210 / $235 / $250||$215 / $240 / $250||$225 / $255 / $265||$195 / $220 / $225|
|June 30 - Sept 4||$295 / $305 / $320||$305 / $320 / $335||$330 / $345 / $360||$280 / $290 / $300|
|Sept 5 - Nov 5||$205 / $240||$215 / $250||$225 / $260||$200 / $235|
|Nov 6 - Jan 2||$135 / $175 / $230||$145 / $185 / $240||$155 / $195 / $265||$130 / $170 / $225|
We suggest you book early for the summer months!
** Weekday rates are Monday-Thursday. Weekend rates are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Rates include up to 4 persons per room. C Rooms are the only rooms that will qualify for extra persons charges for 5th and 6th guests within a single unit**
Additional persons 6+ years are considered adults and will be charged $25.00/per person/ per night, plus tax, in qualifying room types
Management will not allow occupancy in rooms to exceed the maximum limit.
Victorian Motel Policies
*We are a non-smoking property – absolutely no smoking permitted in guestrooms, balconies, pool area or sundeck. Please use designated smoking areas only. *
What You Need to Know about Reservations and Deposits
- A deposit of one night's rental is required at booking to confirm reservations. Deposits are non-refundable. All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card and must have a valid credit on file during your stay.
- Balance is due the night before arrival, payable in cash or major credit card. Sorry, no personal checks at check-in. We accept all major credit cards—Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Sorry but there are no refunds after check-in.
- You MUST be 21 to reserve a room. Guests must present a photo ID at check in. The Victorian will not check in any guest if under 21, or without proper photo identification.
- Reservations are not transferable.
- Weekend and Holiday rates are subject to change without notice. Minimum stays are required according to our seasonal calendar and shortened stays during a two- or three-night minimum stay is not permitted, deposit would be forfeited.
- Three-night minimum from May-October and popular high volume off-season weekends, and two-night minimum on off-season weekends/holidays.
- We require all wedding reservations to follow our minimum night’s stay policies. We require the full balance of the reservation for wedding stays. We do not allow one-night stays for weddings when minimum stays apply. No shortened stays are permitted during a 2- or 3-night minimum requirement or total payment will be forfeited. THERE ARE NO CREDIT CARD REFUNDS. If the wedding is cancelled, re-scheduled, or postponed, our facility has no association with the event and therefore all motel wedding policies will apply, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Room numbers and floors are NOT guaranteed; however, we do guarantee room type unless it is unavoidable. We reserve the right to change room assignments at any time, for any reason deemed necessary by Management.
- Rates are subject to NJ Sales Tax, Occupancy and City tax.
- The Victorian does not allow pets.
In the event that you must cancel or modify your reservation 15 days or more prior to your arrival date, there will be a 20% cancellation fee. The balance of 80% of the deposit will applied as a motel credit towards a future stay, is valid for 1 year from the cancellation date and may be transferred only 1 time to a future stay. If you were to apply a motel credit to a future stay and need to modify or cancel the new reservation with the motel credit applied, you would forfeit the entire credit value. New reservations require a credit card deposit.
There are no credits or refunds on reservations cancelled 14 days or less to the arrival date, 100% of the deposit will be forfeited. The same policy applies to modified or shortened reservations. There is no credit or refund for reduction of stay or cancellation after check in. Deposit and cancellation terms strictly apply.
Unless a State of Emergency for New Jersey is declared requiring evacuation, cancellations and refunds are not given for inclement weather or illness.
The Victorian Motel provides one parking space per room booked. We are unable to accommodate extra vehicles in our parking lot. If you plan on bringing an extra vehicle or renting a golf cart/low-speed electric vehicle, please give us a call so that we can recommend alternative parking. We are unable to facilitate the charging of golf carts, mobility scooters, or any other electric vehicles of any kind. Unregistered cars will be ticketed and towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Check-in begins at 4:00 PM, and Check-out is promptly at 11:00 AM - NO LATE CHECKOUTS ARE PERMITTED. Parking is permitted beginning at 12pm on your date of arrival. Please stop into the front office to register your vehicle, should you decide to park onsite prior to check-in on your date of arrival.
Extra Person Charges
All guests staying in the room must be registered at check-in. We charge for the 5th and 6th person in qualifying room types. All guests staying in your room at any point during your stay must be registered at the time of check-in, and all guests must be registered for the entire duration of your reservation. Adding and removing registered guests once checked-in is prohibited.
Our rates are for up to 4 people. Most of our room types only accommodate up to 4 people in the room. Children 6 and older are considered adults and are subject to extra person charges of $25.00 per person/per night, plus tax. We strictly follow State Fire Marshall occupancy guidelines for all our room types at The Victorian. Infants and children under the age of 6 are also considered in the occupancy maximum.
Deluxe Motel Room - 4 people MAX
1 Room Efficiency - 4 people MAX
2 Room Efficiency - 6 people MAX (this room qualifies for extra person charges)
Deluxe King Room - 2 people MAX
Air Mattresses and cots are not permitted in ANY of our room types. Cribs and Pack and Plays are considered in the maximum occupancy of the room type and are considered an additional person to the maximum occupancy of the room.
We are a non-smoking property. Absolutely NO smoking in guest rooms, balconies, pool area or sun deck. This applies to cigarettes, recreational marijuana, vaping, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, medical marijuana. Failure to comply with the New Jersey State Law will result in a $250.00 fine/cleaning fee, per occurrence, which will be billed to your account. Multiple violations of this policy will result in the removal of the guest from the property. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas in the parking lot. ABSOLUTELY NO RECREATIONAL OR MEDICAL MARIJUANA SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY, NO EXCEPTIONS. Candles and incense are prohibited. These items and activities will be treated as smoking, a fine assessed and guest may be asked to leave with no refunds. Please help us keep our property clean by placing your extinguished cigarettes and cigars in the designated smoker poles. New Jersey Smoke-Free Air Act N.J.S.A. 26:3D-55
This property is privately owned, and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or for the loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind. Please utilize the room safes in each of our guest rooms.
Important Information to Know
- Drip-style coffee makers are included in our 1 Room Efficiency Suite and our 2 Room Efficiency Suite rooms. For your convenience, the Victorian Motel also provides coffee filters for these room styles. We encourage our guests to bring their favorite coffee and condiments such as sweetener and creamer, as these items are not provided. Please note: Coffee makers and microwaves are not included in non-efficiency room styles.
- The Victorian does not provide Beach tags. Beach tags may be purchased at any entrance to the beach in Cape May, or from the Cape May Beach Tag Office. For information on purchasing beach tags, please visit: https://www.capemaycity.com
- ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS ARE PERMITTED TO BE ON THE PROPERTY OR USE THE FACILITIES, INCLUDING THE POOL, SUNDECK, AND PARKING
- Use of the pool or parking facilities is not permitted unless checked-in and registered. Once checked out, use of the pool or any property facilities, including parking, is not permitted.
- We are unable to facilitate the charging of golf carts, mobility scooters, or any other electric vehicles of any kind.
- The Victorian provides a bike rack for our guests. Bikes are not permitted to be stored on the balconies, walkways, sundeck or anywhere in the guest rooms. Please bring your own personal lock to secure your bike on the bike rack. The Victorian does NOT provide locks. No skateboards or scooters are permitted on the property.
- Please remember to bring your own pool/beach towels, beach chairs, and umbrellas. We are happy to recommend local rental services should you forget to bring any of these items. Please note: Room towels are not permitted to be used at the pool or beach.
- Pool hours are from 10:00am to 7:00pm daily, weather-permitting.
- Grill use is for guests only. Use of our onsite grill must be reserved in advance after check-in. Grill reservations can be made in 30-minute time blocks per registered room, not to exceed a one-hour total time block for multiple registered rooms. Please clean the grill after your use.
- No Glass in the pool area – Plastic only. Please bring your own plastic cups, paper plates, and utensils. Dishware and silverware provided in our rooms are not permitted in the pool area.
- No large pool toys or floats are permitted for the safety of all our guests. Infant floatation devices and pool noodles are permitted.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. For your safety, running is not permitted in the pool area, on the sundeck, along the walkways/balconies, or anywhere else on the property. Please respect quiet hours, which are from 10:00pm to 8:00am daily. We appreciate your cooperation.
- We are not responsible for any items left in the room.
- The Victorian Motel is not responsible for the delivery, return, or storage of rented equipment (including, but not limited to, cribs, pack-and-plays, wheelchairs, mobility scooters, beach chairs/umbrellas, medical equipment, highchairs, etc.) The Victorian Motel has no association with any third-party rental companies and bears no responsibility for any contractual agreements between these companies and our guests. Please let us know in advance if you plan on renting equipment from a third-party company during your stay.
- To ensure the comfort and relaxation of our guests, private on-site events/gatherings are not permitted without receiving management’s direct approval in advance and will be limited in the number of participants, and all participants must be registered at The Victorian. Please remember, our facilities are for our registered guests only, no outside visitors. These events are not available from May through October.
- Rooms are sufficiently stocked with pillows and blankets, however, there is limited availability to accommodate requests for extra blankets or pillows during your stay. If you have a favorite pillow or blanket from home, please bring them with you.
While we try to make sure that all information and prices posted here are accurate at all times, we are not responsible for typographical and technical errors that may appear on the confirmation or our website. We will endeavor to provide corrected information to you as soon as we become aware of the error. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information.
Published information, prices and available inventory are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct any information sent in error without penalty to the property.